109 block or not?

It would be on the side of the block on the driver side I believe. If it’s not there check on the passenger side. But it’s there.

I noticed you thread on your S-10 / 85 hot-air hybrid conversion. The engine compartment picture looks great. Post up some pics of the rest of the ride!

I also responded to your post about some serious engine knock on your first start-up. Sorry to hear your having trouble.

But I must ask........Did you take on this project on your own? I mean, did you have any friends or get any advise along the way from any Buick gurus? There tends to be a very expensive learning curve that comes with messing with these motors.

Stick around here for a while and a lot of us will jump in and give ya a hand.

I noticed you thread on your S-10 / 85 hot-air hybrid conversion. The engine compartment picture looks great. Post up some pics of the rest of the ride!

I also responded to your post about some serious engine knock on your first start-up. Sorry to hear your having trouble.

But I must ask........Did you take on this project on your own? I mean, did you have any friends or get any advise along the way from any Buick gurus? There tends to be a very expensive learning curve that comes with messing with these motors.

Took on this project myself....
Wanted sumthing different...
Only have one friend that messes with the grand national, and thank god hes been their the hole 9 months of the build...
About to get ready and pull engine and do a full long block rebuild....

Been trying to load up sum pics but keep getting Sum type Error

If you are doing a total long block rebuild might wanna look into going 86-87 intercooled. Lots more power, little easier to work on and more parts available. Just a thought.