1000hp 2017 T/A

Almost comical isn't it? Every day oneupsmanship comes out with something bigger and badder.

This kind of thinking led to some pretty awesome cars back in the day. Bring on the muscle car fever!

That's a nice one. But I still prefer the genuine article....

DSCN0617.JPG

image.jpeg
I had a tenth anniversary special, white,blue bird. Gave it to my son,he did a frame off for 2 years,now he drives it all the time in summer. Those cars were babe magnets.

That's a beautiful car man! And yes they were!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Seedling , I have a friend here in North Ms that's a collector of the old TAs , Mostly mid to late 70s and also has a stock 89TTA with only 20k on her , He has some really nice cars

Hey Seedling , I have a friend here in North Ms that's a collector of the old TAs , Mostly mid to late 70s and also has a stock 89TTA with only 20k on her , He has some really nice cars

They're cool cars! I worked at the Chevy dealer after school all through high school and I had a 1980 Z28. It wasn't fast (I had buddies with 12/13 second chevelles, novas and pintos). However, I had done enough to it to where I managed to beat virtually all the Z28's and quite a few of the TA's (some with 400 - 4 speed).

But, there was a chick who drove a beautiful dark grey one (at the track) and she would smoke me every time. By the time I worked my way into 14's she managed to make into 13's. So I never could hang with the chick in the hawt TA, but, i didn't mind her beating on me. <Pardon the pun!>

I remember seeing a thread on one of these forums of a guy who took a '70 (I believe) TA and transplanted an LC2 in it. It was very tastefully done and he even retained the factory TA hood scoop. You'd never know it had the turbo 6 in it by looking at the car. I can't remember if the car was blue with white or white with blue but it was nice..........I thought.

Very nice, but I'm a third gen TA kind of guy myself. Prolly the best Trans Am I have ever seen, w/full interior.

... watch what it runs; :D

My '64 Fairlane couldn't keep my girlfriend around when some guy who kept sniffing around her bought himself a '73 S.D.......that was in '77......bastard.....

Mine looked just like this one right down to the wheels, except it was baby blue.

Last edited:
Very nice, but I'm a third gen TA kind of guy myself. Prolly the best Trans Am I have ever seen, w/full interior.

... watch what it runs; :D

Man that car leaves hard!! Very nice!! I would have been happy in the eights, but, sevens? Wow!!

My '64 Fairlane couldn't keep my girlfriend around when some guy who kept sniffing around her bought himself a '73 S.D.......that was in '77......bastard.....

Mine looked just like this one right down to the wheels, except it was baby blue.

Wouldn't you like to have her back? (The car that is)?? Or maybe both who knows?? Lol!!