$100* Brand New Embroidered Floor Mats-Highway Stars

Highway Stars

New Parts Vendor
For those of you have have not signed up for our newsletter, here is some information on one of our newest products:

• SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY when you purchase this NEW PRODUCT. . . .

• SAME GREAT QUALITY as our current FLOOR MATS, just a different backing

• SAME PREMIER QUALITY found in all our ACC products

This NEW Backing "VEL-GRIP" is designed to lay on your carpet floor without making marks in your carpet as the nibbed backing does. The material used in the VEL-GRIP is similar to what is found on the one side (material/soft side) of a velcro closure. This material functions like the nibs, allowing the floor mat to stay in place and will not ruin your carpeting.

This new backing "VEL-GRIP" is less expensive to manufacturer (in comparison with the rubber nibbed backing), therefore we can pass the savings on to you.

When placing an order on our website, BE SURE TO SELECT BOTH OPTIONS:

•Your choice of COLOR

•Your choice of backing (VEL-GRIP)

Here are just a few of several choices available for $100* (currently on sale):

Click on links below to go directly to these items on our website . . .

1. Grand National Embroidered Floor Mats
  2. T-Type Embroidered Floor Mats
  3. Buick Tri-shield Embroidered Floor Mats
*$100 applies to selected embroidery choices only with VEL-GRIP backing -check the website for further details. Full Set of 4 floor mats includes Embroidery on front 2 mats. Embroidery on rear mats is available for an additional charge.

(We continue to offer the regular nibbed backing too at regular pricing)

Glen is it possible to get the "TURBO T" Logo... the one with the T enclosed in the black square?

aaron

Glen is it possible to get the "TURBO T" Logo... the one with the T enclosed in the black square?

aaron

We are looking into this request. If there are not any GM licensing issues, we should be able to have them done. We will keep you posted.

Glen

Like these.. Can't find them anywhere anymore. If you can make it I will buy it. for all reasonable people its just a T on a floor mat uhhmm.. T for Thomas my granddads name just want something to remember him buy nothing to do with GM<:cool:

So excited I forgot.

Attachments

• pass inside 5 (Small).jpg
    pass inside 5 (Small).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 530

aaron

x2 ..thnx.

Like these.. Can't find them anywhere anymore. If you can make it I will buy it. for all reasonable people its just a T on a floor mat uhhmm.. T for Thomas my granddads name just want something to remember him buy nothing to do with GM<:cool:

WE DID IT! It is now available for ordering on our website.

Here is a direct link: Floor Mats w/Turbo T logo -1987
Do you offer just the T-type logo not interested in the power 6.

Now that we completed the Turbo T logo floor mats, we are working on your request (Just the T-Type without the power 6) and we will let you know . . .

Thks Glen!!

already ordered mine.... have been waiting for years for this:eek::biggrin:
aaron