Vapor canister purge valve replacement

all the big names running 8's ive heard of are not using a commodore 64 ...or M1...
8 seconds on a commodore 64 is old news,nothing new about 8 sec 109s on a chip or aftermarket ecu,or 7 sec stage cars.c16,e85,m1,nitrous,big tire,small tire its all been done.

plenty of big names cant get certain guys cars to run well.ive been into buicks a long time and seen all of the latest greatest.
ugh...crazy ....all the numbers ive seen ...time slips are all on new computers and e85...havent seen much under 9's or low 9's on Stock ECMs unless heavily modified engines and fuel systems ...I just think the new technology is great ...just like the ole guys did when new stuff came out back in the day for them ....how long have you been into TR's ...how old are you?

ugh...crazy ....all the numbers ive seen ...time slips are all on new computers and e85...havent seen much under 9's or low 9's on Stock ECMs unless heavily modified engines and fuel systems ...I just think the new technology is great ...just like the ole guys did when new stuff came out back in the day for them ....how long have you been into TR's ...how old are you?
Teck is nice if your going to really use it.if not all your going to do is chasing your tail when your not happy with the power,or things just dont run right.i just dont like the misconceptions.most cant tune the engine,suspension,pick the proper tire, pinion angles,or drive that well,but want to talk about really race car times or purpose built combos that competitive guys use.

havent seen much under 9's or low 9's on Stock ECMs unless heavily modified engines and fuel systems .
it takes alot of car to run that number not to mention the amount of actual drive time in achieving that, plus the conditions need to be there.most guys on here have street cars.8/low9 sec cars has little to do with a street car (with a few exceptions) at that level they are borderline race cars/purpose built street cars.im not speaking from theory;)

That’s incredible that he ran 9’s on stock crank and rods with a girdle
what he really did was not have a lightweight tin can with crazy high spring pressure/aggressive cam,crazy compression,transbraked,full race port aluminum headed,race fuel,car that you didnt have to lie to yourself to go for a drive ;)

.all the numbers ive seen ...time slips are all on new computers and e85.
ya know there are really fast guys that just dont want to post numbers because of what they do with the car ;) maybe i will ask a friend when the car makes a hit if he wouldnt mind sharing,its on a stock ecm and very light.no promises though.

I know a guy that was a huge chip guy. He got talked into going XFI. He worked at learning it. He had great understanding of what the TB needed so when he was able to refine the tune beyond any chip he had saw huge improvements. I know for a fact he would never run the car without an aftermarket ecm. He is a total believer. He "swallowed the kool-aid". Does everyone need an aftermarket ecm? No. Doesn't mean if you want to learn how to use it, you should shy away because 25 years ago someone ran 9 seconds on a chip. And nobody is saying how many engines blew up and head gaskets blew because a chip can't do what a modern ecm can do to save an engine from self destruction.
It's silly to do that back in the day X ran this with only... The Romans did brain surgery, does that mean we shouldn't use modern tools to do micro surgery in the brain because Romans did it without them? Of course not. We take advantage of what technology has to offer.

And nobody is saying how many engines blew up and head gaskets blew because a chip can't do what a modern ecm can do to save an engine from self destruction.
these cars have blow up on every ecm and fuel for a host of reasons.safety should not be a word ;) remember when things were bulletproof:)

True, an modern ecm will not prevent all catastrophic issues. On the other hand, the guy I know was dynoing his car. He found his XFI added 25% fuel trying to meet his a/f ratio. Turned out his fuel pump was failing and the XFI saved his bacon.

Turned out his fuel pump was failing and the XFI saved his bacon.
Slight fuel pressure drop on a dyno which never lasts long at certain power levels can be escaped.on a pass if the fuel pump really goes away there is no way the computer can save it especially if the car loaded to the surface and moves alot of air.a simple fuel pressure gauge would show the pressure drop as well.

I run the same TE45a I've had since 2004. Not touched at all. Been through 3 builds with it. Currently 255? inch stroker, alum heads, and I love the Holley EFI. I got to ditch all the piggyback wiring and used a new Cruz performance engine harness for the Buick and Holley. Holley coils, no more coil pack module madness, no waste spark, no MAF, easy to tune, one system to log and do everything. I'll never go back stock.

On your setup, the 45a and a 210/210 cam I went 10's at 127 all day long on irons with just a bowl port with the 45a. I run a 3600 stall PTC 9.5 NLU, it really stalls at 3100-3150 at 0 boost. I'll probably not go back to a lockup unless its one of them ninja ones for pro mod type big dog cars I've seen on Stevie Jackson's channel.