1/4 mile track meet

GDNF2ET

I'll be going on a regular basis soon..Talon and Monte will alternate weekends..Is anyone interested ?

I'll be going on a regular basis soon..Talon and Monte will alternate weekends..Is anyone interested ?

Where is the track located? Is that the same one that Ron was trying to go to? Let me know ahead of time and I'll go...

German

Buds Creek is my favorite track..Its about 2 1/2 hours away....I like to go when its test and tune....Its a 1/4 mile track.....

Sounds like a plan!! Maybe we need to alert the rest of the gang and go one day...

So, what are the rules? I assume you need a helmet and perhaps some safety equipment in order to play... I've never been on a track before, the closest track is on TV (PINKS). :D

Can you bring a grill, food and beer?...:D

Buds Creek is my favorite track..Its about 2 1/2 hours away....I like to go when its test and tune....Its a 1/4 mile track.....
Tracy I thought their was a closer 1/4 track than that, down near Elizabeth City NC, would really hate to Break something that far from home, being my daily driven 11 sec grocery getter and all.......lemme know Bud Creek is a very nice track use to race their awhile back......side note I changed my number to 757 pm me for new number

Track in North carolina is 1/8,there's one in Richmond? and Petersburg or is that Richmond?

I am game,as long as I can have some notice. I start my new job on the 1st and will have to work every 3rd sat. I am not sure of my rotation.

I also have some house remodeling starting up,so yeah give me some dates in advance. I will go atleast once or twice.

Randy,I have the same feelings about breaking,but if it happens it does. Prabably need a tow truck if its that bad:eek: 2.5 hour tow=EXPENSIVE:D

Just went last sunday..Had a great time..Got 12 runs in ! Only turbo buick powered car there...I decided to go at the last minute, no sure what the weather was going to do...There was a 69? hemi roadrunner there and a ford GT..

Attachments

• gt500.jpg
    gt500.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 184
Let us know when you guys go the track, I have TB friends that are near Budds Creek and Old Dominion D/way.

Fee's

Tracy whats does T&T cost these days up there both Driver and Spectator's....thanks.....what did you run? all that good stuff?

I might be able to do that! The Richmond race is the nite before so I won't be in any weekend projects! Gotta put a trans cooler on my GN 1st!