1:18 Turbo Buick collection for sale

Did they make an 87 Turbo T white w/blue interior and chrome package?

Might you have one?

Nothing like that. They did an 87 T, white with burgundy interior and the black out trim.

Nothing like that. They did an 87 T, white with burgundy interior and the black out trim.

Yeah, I have one.

Dennis Kirban had a contest last year and told me mine is the "second least optioned" car he's ever encountered.

My car is a white on blue, bench seat, column shift, basic, basic, basic TR. Probably not one for immortalization by scale model, but she sure runs like a scalded dog.... :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for answering my query.

Yeah, I have one.

Dennis Kirban had a contest last year and told me mine is the "second least optioned" car he's ever encountered.

My car is a white on blue, bench seat, column shift, basic, basic, basic TR. Probably not one for immortalization by scale model, but she sure runs like a scalded dog.... :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for answering my query.

No problem. Your car sounds interesting. If I ever do another turbo Buick, it will be a white T.

I will get the brown and tan one... PM me ur info.
aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Received mine today! Just as described... Packaged well and fast shipping. Thanks Again.

aaron

Trying to follow the thread, which cars are still left? Particularly looking for an 87 t black with chrome trim

List is current. Closest thing I have to your request would be G1800224, which has chrome bumpers, but black window trim and is an 86. GMP never made a black T with all chrome trim.

List is current. Closest thing I have to your request would be G1800224, which has chrome bumpers, but black window trim and is an 86. GMP never made a black T with all chrome trim.
Thanks for getting back to me. How much were you asking for that one shipped to 07734?

GNvsTA, do you still have #8003. 87 GNX Black for $110? Thanks. Sorry about the double post. My post from yesterday didn't come up to start with. I thought it didn't post. Lol

Just received the Blk/Slvr Molly designs 87 GN today. Car was just as described, it was shipped when he said it would be & I had it in a couple days. Great communication also, which is a major plus. To those who are leary about the Money Orders & not having PayPal. I had ZERO issues!!

Thanks again!!