09 BMW

turboplow

My friend from work has a 09 BMW. Not sure, but I believe it is a 328i. It's twin turbo and a 2 door. It is a real nice car. He has bolt ons and on e-85. We went out street racing last night and cops were out super thick. So when we were going home there was a safe area to get on it. First time we raced from a dig and I got the jump and put a car immediately tires hooked and put a bus lengh in a few secs. I Slowed down and he pulled next to me laughing and shaking his head. I Asked him if he wanted to go again from a roll so I let him get the jump and he had a car on me right off the go , my tires lit up and his awd car pulled 2 -3 cars then I regained traction and was charging fast. I Went by him and shut it down. Not sure how fast we were going cause I guess back in the 80's there was no need to go faster than 85 mph:rolleyes: lol. So we raced a couple more times from a roll and luckily I had minimal tire spin and put 3-4 cars on him pretty quick . It was pretty fun and I followed him to his house and chatted for a while.

Mild DSL heads, 210/210 roller cam, roller rockers,precision 62/62 e-85. I Was set on lowest boost on my rjc boost controller. 24 lbs

I am limping on my buddies old art Carr tc 2800 stall I think and original untouched transmission till I have enough to buy my bullit proof tranny. I Was running a non lock up PTC 3000 stall , but I burned up the transmission I had for it. This stock one is going to go really soon with the power I am running

Last edited:
I am limping on my buddies old art Carr tc 2800 stall I think and original untouched transmission till I have enough to buy my bullit proof tranny. I Was running a non lock up PTC 3000 stall , but I burned up the transmission I had for it. This stock one is going to go really soon with the power I am running
OK Thank you for the info I am building something similar and just trying to see what kind of cars I will be able to keep up with! ;)

OK Thank you for the info I am building something similar and just trying to see what kind of cars I will be able to keep up with! ;)
You should beat quite a bit of cars if you can hook. When I get my built non lock up put back in it should go low 11's to high 10's with 26 pounds

damn, looks like he has to put some bolt-ons and a JB4 software flash on that 335. sick kill though man

Thanks, he is getting it on the dyno this Saturday. I am curious what power he is making to all 4 tires!