04 GTO Seats, recovered with gn fabric and 2 tone design, with turbo 6 logo

Trader history for leirch (0)

leirch

I'm parting my car out slowly since I just don't drive it much. Put the car together in 2015, it has somewhere around 6-7k miles on it.

The seats are very nice, I spent quite a bit of money to have them recovered to look they way they do.

Seats are from an 04 GTO, all power functions work, I created customer seat brackets that bolt to the factory GN floor and to the seats. I've also created a plug and play wiring harness to plug into the factory GN power seat plug so that both seats are powered as by design in the GTO. The facbric matches the GN factory design and colors properly, the rear seats in the car are sun faded and beat up if wondering why the color differences. The passenger seat bolster cover needs to be clearanced a little to get it to snap on fully onto the seat(you can see on the one picture), otherwise they fit perfect and work great, very comfortable. The foam was replaced when they were recovered as well.

I'm located at zip 45806

I may be willing to meet somebody half way if there is interest.

I'm looking for 1200 for the pair of seats.

Send me a PM if interested

Attachments

• IMG_3847.JPG
    IMG_3847.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3848.JPG
    IMG_3848.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3850.JPG
    IMG_3850.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_3851.JPG
    IMG_3851.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 197

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Those look great! Who did the work, if you don't mind saying?

I have a blue bench seat car or I would be all over those.

leirch

A family friend did them for me, she doesn't do a ton of auto seat work anymore, then I had another local shop do the turbo 6 logo(can give the buyer their contact info, i'm sure they still have the digital file saved). Thanks!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Those are very cool and well done! I used to have an '04 GTO so I know these are really comfortable seats. If I had a GN instead of my Limited I would have to buy them. :)

Neal

leirch

I still have them and have a couple people interested, id prefer not to ship, i dont want to risk them being damaged or want to hassle with it honestly

Geezy

I still have them and have a couple people interested, id prefer not to ship, i dont want to risk them being damaged or want to hassle with it honestly
Im ready to buy not just interested.

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Those seats look GREAT. I heard those GTO seats are very good driving seats. Those shouldn't last long at $600 a seat.

GBGN1

stroked
Got any pics of the seat track set up? was thinking for years on doing the same, thanks.