03 July Pueblo, Colorado

Let's pick on some Mustangs!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjoANle3qA[/YOUTUBE]

Surely a few of you Colorado guys can come on out... :biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjoANle3qA[/YOUTUBE]

Surely a few of you Colorado guys can come on out... :biggrin:

Ill try and making it up there with my Buick... ill talk to a friend of mine that also owns a GN and a TTA..... I wasnt able to see the video.. Have you ran your car up at Pueblo??? What were your times if you dont mind me asking... :biggrin: thanks for the heads up...

It is "Slow"

I won't run the bottle this time... :biggrin:

It always traps atleast 101 mph... even if I am sandbagging. :biggrin:

I won't run the bottle this time... :biggrin:

It always traps atleast 101 mph... even if I am sandbagging. :biggrin:

Is this a Hot Air GN converted to a 86/87 Intercooled Motor? Looks like you have some good stuff in it.. Im trying to get some high octane, or C16, you know where i can find some?? I was told maybe at Pueblo Race Track.. anyways, ill try to head out , and hopefully with my Car... :biggrin:

A genuine 1984 "Grand National"

A converted car... done by "me" with hand tools. I take great pride in the fact that a guy who once played with "carbs and points" in a '55 Chevy could actually pull off such a swap.

Over the years the car has been a visual test bed for many things... a V2 intercooled system, Alchy, Translator+ as a "Hot-air" car. It is one of the rarest Grand Nationals in the country (Factory moonroof car), and until someone comes forward to prove otherwise... one of the most loaded of the '84/'85 cars (96 option codes).

I'll never sell it... it is "me." :biggrin:

Lanier's on Nevada Blvd sells high octane fuel.

A converted car... done by "me" with hand tools. I take great pride in the fact that a guy who once played with "carbs and points" in a '55 Chevy could actually pull off such a swap.

Over the years the car has been a visual test bed for many things... a V2 intercooled system, Alchy, Translator+ as a "Hot-air" car. It is one of the rarest Grand Nationals in the country (Factory moonroof car), and until someone comes forward to prove otherwise... one of the most loaded of the '84/'85 cars (96 option codes).

I'll never sell it... it is "me." :biggrin:

Lanier's on Nevada Blvd sells high octane fuel.

Thanks alot.. ive heard of that place also.. just need to find it...lol.. well i guess ill see you on the 3rd of july... :biggrin:

We need to make sure we don't piss off the women

They can jinx us.

They can pray openly to Mother Nature to rain out the event.

We don't want that to happen!

:biggrin:

The easiest way to get to "Laniers"... Highway 25 to the Nevada exit... instead of taking a left to go to the Court House on Nevada to pay your street racing ticket... instead you take a right. You will be right there!

They can jinx us.

They can pray openly to Mother Nature to rain out the event.

We don't want that to happen!

The easiest way to get to "Laniers"... Highway 25 to the Nevada exit... instead of taking a left to go to the Court House on Nevada to pay your street racing ticket... instead you take a right. You will be right there!

lol.. you are right about the weather...lol... thanks for the directions, im going to try and head out there this up coming week... keep intouch man.. im new to town, and im always looking for things around here...lol..

24 hours away...

We need a group prayer...

NO RAIN!

It can rain all night tonight if it wants... but no RAIN tomorrow.

A new higher mph! 110 Off the bottle. :D

Met a handful of guys who were owners or prior owners of turbo Buicks too! Beat a Corvette... but broke out. He got the head start too! :biggrin: