ZDDPlus event how many is going on oct 31

Are you going to the Zddplus event on oct31? (halloween)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
heys guys i'm including a poll here as to how many people will attend this event due to it being on holiday weekend (halloween)

kirban 2 cents worth

Garlits will be there. The man is remarkable at his age clocking his best time at age 71 at 323.04 miles per hour at 4.761 seconds....he has won 144 national events.....

Pete Hoffman/myself/my wife Eileen will be making the road trip.
Don Garlits also

Pat, it's too early to tell as of yet. Although I don't consider Halloween a Holiday, it is a fun time of the year and the kids really enjoy it. It is nice to be able to meet people from all over but it's got to be family, work, then fun. As of now, I'll have to vote no.

I'll be there. Finally going to be able to make one of these. Remember this no matter what date was chosen SOMEBODY would not be able to make it and complain. The event organizers have to do the best they can. They pick a date, they publicize it, and it's up to us to figure out if we can arrange our schedules to be there. Quit harping on the date, it's not going to change, figure out if you can be there, if you can't, then wait till the next one. What's the problem?

I was planing on being there as a vendor with the LED taillights but for one it's on a Holiday and two it's too close to other larger Buick race events. I would of loved to go.

The fact Don Garlits will be there has absolutely no bearing on my decision at all. Yeah he's a legend but he's not a legend to Buick's! Now if buddy Ingersoll was there that would be a different story.

Dennis I'm sure it's a great event and it's awesome that Richard & ZDDP is footing the bill on this event. I have great respect for both of you and my decision to not attend is solely because of the date.

Scot W.

kirban 2 cents worth

We will be setting it an offical thread to keep people informed as to who is confirmed etc for the zddplus reunion event.

Besides Don Garlits.....we now have Rollin Sanders (Molly) confirmed...for the ones not familar with that name if you own a GN this is the person that made the prototype for GM, the Buick Motorsport logo you see on the valve covers, the GNX jacket, the GN fender badges, also the Riv badges....the original Buick clothing line,,,just to name some of his accomplishments that you would recognize.....the man is a super nice guy and had a chance actually to buy the prototype GN from Buick but didn't......bummer....

He has also done the color scheme for the Yamaha bikes, the Lexus logo...hails from southern california.

He will be at this event.......

So pencil one more on your "list"

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I'll be there. Finally going to be able to make one of these. Remember this no matter what date was chosen SOMEBODY would not be able to make it and complain. The event organizers have to do the best they can. They pick a date, they publicize it, and it's up to us to figure out if we can arrange our schedules to be there. Quit harping on the date, it's not going to change, figure out if you can be there, if you can't, then wait till the next one. What's the problem?

kirban 2 cents worth

You hit the nail on the head Bill nice to see someone from NC that grasps the concept of what is involved in scheduling events.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

With Molly now confirmed some of the local GN owners may want to reconsider and come sunday. be tough to repeat this opportunity again in NC.....

kirban 2 cents worth

You hit the nail on the head Bill nice to see someone from NC that grasps the concept of what is involved in scheduling events.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

With Molly now confirmed some of the local GN owners may want to reconsider and come sunday. be tough to repeat this opportunity again in NC.....

Dennis

I happen to know what is involved in planning a large scale event as a member of Gm-Turbo6 i had a helping hand in the last 2 events.

2 more cents worth.

I don't recall you being there for a couple of hours back in feb when myself,clint and richard were nailing down the best dates and what was to be on the agenda for the event. The ideas of the learning garage and going back to the track were on the top of the list. The oct 31 date was not even as a possible dates either.

But it seems to me that you have totally changed the events agenda to meet your needs not gm-turbo6's or Richards plans.