ZDDP Additive

PARKBOY

I know there is ZDDPLUS but I would like to find something from the local parts store that I wouldnt have to order. Is anyone using the local parts store zddp additives and how well do they work?

I know there is ZDDPLUS but I would like to find something from the local parts store that I wouldnt have to order. Is anyone using the local parts store zddp additives and how well do they work?
i used to run rotella t oil and stp oil treatment because they both contain zddp. do a search

Been using delo 400 for years! Replaced cam about a year ago and the old cam looked very very good when it came out!

You should load up on the ZDDP at the Turbo Buick events. They are usually $7.00 Advance and Walmart sell the leading brands 5 qt. of dino oil for $15.00 or less. Thats only $22.00 for a piece of mind.

Or you could by 6qts. Brad Penn 10w40 and add their version of Engine Assembly Lubricant. It's under $45.00 in my area.

Joe

15w40 rotella and zddp. no problems. i bought like 10 bottles at norwalk.should last me awhile