Zak Klein

Scott231

Mean Scott
So I am at NAPA buying some replacements for the garage, pay for the stuff, turn around and bump into Zak Klein - our ol' parts counter buddy from Ron Klein Buick (Ron was his grandfather).

He's looking good and is working about a mile away from me. He tells me that he lost all his turbo cars (a turbo Regal, a turbo Limited and a TTA) in the divorce and is so totally out of the TR scene that he has no idea what "we" are up to these days. Got his number and will try to do lunch with him sometime after the
holiday week.

Small world.:cool:

Originally posted by Scott231
So I am at NAPA buying some replacements for the garage, pay for the stuff, turn around and bump into Zak Klein - our ol' parts counter buddy from Ron Klein Buick (Ron was his grandfather).

He's looking good and is working about a mile away from me. He tells me that he lost all his turbo cars (a turbo Regal, a turbo Limited and a TTA) in the divorce and is so totally out of the TR scene that he has no idea what "we" are up to these days. Got his number and will try to do lunch with him sometime after the
holiday week.

He should have signed over the Turbo cars to his grandfather before the divorce , then he would still have them ..... :D Sorry he lost'm .... :(

Originally posted by Scott231

holiday week.

Never met Zak but bought a bunch of parts from him when he was at Ron Kline. He's a really nice guy. Shame he's out of the Buicks. :(

Small world for sure.

If you get the chance to have lunch, please be sure to say hello for a lot of us out here and we miss him. He helped me on a lot of things with my Silver 6 when I was first getting started. I have some parts from him still on the shelf. The springs on my car had been swapped out and Zak knew all the correct part numbers for a stock TR. It was things like that where he was there to help a guy out.

Dal treats me well, but it is good to hear Zak is out there. I wish him well.

He was excellent.. Got some great deals and killer service from him.

I wish him luck - I LOVED that rare gold TR he had..