Yuppie Benz driver killed

GNTIM

About a month ago I was crusing around the small town I live in with my too small 26 inch ET streets on the Nash when this black 500 series MB convertible {maybe AMG, did not see the back} pulls up behind me at a stop light. Yuppie dad and his boy were obviously joy riding this car. They were looking at my car and talking back and forth, smiling and gigling...probably thinking their car is the fastest around. My smack detector went off. Light turns green so I get on it fairly hard and they stick pretty close untill the next light. At the light I check the rear view and see even more gigling/ smack talking. So this time the light changes it's WFO, I pull away like crazy, like 8 car lengths before I let off ;) . After that I slowed down to let them catch up and I see that they are not smiling any more, actually it's close to a frown and they are driving slower than the speed limit to avoid me. :cool:

you should have motined them to pull next to you and tell the dad his daughter,er son was cute.cawzz he was acting like a bitch

Great smackdown, here's a video I took at Island Dragway of what that would have looked like.

E55 vs T-Type.

Play

Awesome video Tim,
that's my Turbo T. I think you talked to my brother Jim (TurboJimmy) with the GN that day at the track. Some of those "MB's" are pretty quick. There was a grey E55 there last year running 12.6@112MPH
Mike

Actually, thanks Nelson. I got the names mixed up. Tim is the threard starter. Sorry about that.
BTW, good kill Tim.

GNflyby said:
Great smackdown, here's a video I took at Island Dragway of what that would have looked like.

E55 vs T-Type.

Play
Great video, I don't race the car much...actually almost never. I just like having a wicked fast street car but these guys really needed a spanking!

Schweet kill!

GNTIM said:
About a month ago I was crusing around the small town I live in with my too small 26 inch ET streets on the Nash when this black 500 series MB convertible {maybe AMG, did not see the back} pulls up behind me at a stop light. Yuppie dad and his boy were obviously joy riding this car. They were looking at my car and talking back and forth, smiling and gigling...probably thinking their car is the fastest around. My smack detector went off. Light turns green so I get on it fairly hard and they stick pretty close untill the next light.

At the light I check the rear view and see even more gigling/ smack talking. So this time the light changes it's WFO, I pull away like crazy, like 8 car lengths before I let off ;) . After that I slowed down to let them catch up and I see that they are not smiling any more, actually it's close to a frown and they are driving slower than the speed limit to avoid me.