Your opinion please

grw

Howzit fellas...I hope you dont mind me using the Buick forum to hit you up for your opinion. I am a long time GN Owner, former Hawaii resident, and HPU grad.

Recently started a new online business, Take Hawaii Home - Your one-stop resource for Hawaiian Merchandise, Gifts, and Souvenirs!. Please check it out and let me know what you think....I am looking for some feedback from locals (email me at gwoods@takehawaiihome.com). Basically the site is promoting Hawaii based businesses, free of charge, to visitors and online shoppers. Also offering a Feedback forum for buyers to share their experiences with Hawaii Retailers and for retailers to share their special offers with consumers.

Aside from letting me know your opinion of the site, please also feel free to pass it on to any Hawaii retailers you think would like to list their business free of charge or are interested in the advertising on the site.
If you know anyone who might want more info please let me know, I am on Oahu next week meeting with advertisers and retailers.
Mahalo
Gary

TakeHawaiiHome.com
"Buy Hawaii, from Hawaii"™
Take Hawaii Home proudly supports only businesses that are located in Hawaii.