You All Suck

Originally posted by NEARING
......... but most people want NO part of a new guy with a GN at a street race.
It's a "Voodoo car".

How true. Pull up in a GN (especially on good tires) in a parking lot of "real" cars, with educated owners, and most think twice. A lot of times people just EXPECT these things to run mid 11's.
You just can't tell how these things run by how they sound. Is it a 10 sec car or a 14 sec car?

Hell, I had 2 old people drag me tonight just cruising around out of boredom... One was in a Stratus R/T, the other was a V6 stanger, also a festiva with some hot high school chicks... so great to be 18, but horrible too :( Yes, I won them both, but i kept even with the girls longer to get a better glance.

Ever notice the only people that want to red light race seem to own your average daily driver.. They like to egg you on only to get whipped.

Blown&Injected

I didnn't say anything about paying bills....but if I'm gonna risk my license its not gonna be in vain...and yeah racing for fun is in vain....If I'm gonna risk blowing something on my car then at least it will be for $$ I can fix it with!!

Originally posted by The Don
nna at least break even with the expenses of my car(at someone else expense of course)

Originally posted by The Don
If I'm gonna risk blowing something on my car then at least it will be for $$ I can fix it with!!

You did not say anything about paying bills, but you seem to definitely rely on the $$$ to HELP pay the bills. There, is that better? In fact, it sounds like you are more concerned about the money to pay for parts that anything else!

Hey Blown&Injected,

I don't know what part of MD you are in but i'm out of Westminster, If you are looking for some cars to screw around with or race 140 is the place to be! It's loaded with rice and stangs. If you ever get up my way I'm sure you will see me out hunting rice in my GN or Maro when ever I have a night off from work and the wheather is nice.