xfi

Go online with your ECU, go to "view" then "ECU Configuration". See if the radio box for internal datalogging is checked off. If so then you have internal logging.

It wasn't checked. I'm using my laptop to log my passes. I would like to save my runs without setting up the laptop everytime.

You can purchase the internal logger from Hartline Performance. They will email you a file with instructions on how to install it. You will need to supply them with the ECU serial number which you can find in the same place you looked to check for the datalogger.
It runs $150.

Does this depend on ECU? I spoke to Hartline and FAST and the way to get it done was sending in the ECU. I heard of someone upgrading on the fly as described, but that wasn't my finding.

How old is the ECU? What is the builld date on it? This will be on the back of the unit.

I bought it in 2009. It's on the box that it has data logger. how do I set it up?

Does this depend on ECU? I spoke to Hartline and FAST and the way to get it done was sending in the ECU. I heard of someone upgrading on the fly as described, but that wasn't my finding.

The only time you have to send the ecu in, is to get traction control. Because they want to change to a black enclosure. Everything else can be done through flashing and option files.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app