XFI Warm Start Fueling?

The Granny

I got an XFI system hooked up recently from Cal, and everything has been going smooth with it so far, I couldn't be any happier. It's been cold these past few weeks, and the car has been starting up just fine and idling smooth post-start up. But now I'm running into an issue keeping the car running once the engine is warm. Say if the engine has been running for quite some time, say after a 20 minute cruise, and I shut off the car then come back and try to turn it on it will idle rough as if it had a giant cam, with the vacuum on the boost gauge bouncing from -20 to -10 and there are a few occasions where it'll die. Then when I go to crank it over, it starts right up every time, with the RPMs relatively high, higher than usual if I had to guess I'd say close to 1800, then the RPMs return back to the normal 900-1000 while idling and it's smooth from there on out. Any ideas on what table(s) or parameters I could make changes to to fix this? TIA

Imop, I wouldn't touch anything in the xfi. Call Cal and have him help you. It's his tune you paid for his support and messing with parameters that a board member says probably isn't the best way. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Imop, I wouldn't touch anything in the xfi. Call Cal and have him help you. It's his tune you paid for his support and messing with parameters that a board member says probably isn't the best way. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was thinking it'd be a simple fix, but like you're saying I didn't/don't want to mess with anything without being sure of it first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk