XFI Alky PSI log

gdsims231

XFI is logging my Alky PSI accurately. However, the graph is off the top of the screen at max psi. Is there anyway to correct this? I am assuming there is a way to scale it that I am overlooking. Thanks

I think if the sensor maxes out it goes to the top of the screen and disappears like you said, no scaling options that I know. The solution is to get a sensor that has more range so that it doesn't max out. A 150psi sensor could max out but a 200psi one won't. Pain because it will disappear on the graph but if its above 150psi you are good and thats the important thing.

I think if the sensor maxes out it goes to the top of the screen and disappears like you said, no scaling options that I know. The solution is to get a sensor that has more range so that it doesn't max out. A 150psi sensor could max out but a 200psi one won't. Pain because it will disappear on the graph but if its above 150psi you are good and thats the important thing.

A 200psi sensor will be reading full value if the pump(s) and system is up to it. The nozzles that flow 15gph @ 100psi will flow about 19gph at 200psi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two questions... what psi is your sensor rated for and what are the alky psi sensor settings in the laptop you use to connect/log with (File>Auxiliary Analog Sensor Setup) ?

image.jpg

Post a pic of the sensor instructions

The sensor kit had no paperwork with it. It was the sensor, pigtail, harness and adapter fitting. I used a manual gauge to match pump output to the voltage reading of the xfi. I then followed the formula in the xfi instructions.

What were the two data points you used?

0 and 43 psi. That's when discovered I had a bad pump. I did not re enter after I installed the new pump

What were the voltages. Usually you'd want the data points further apart to increase accuracy

What were you measuring pressure with? Any error in that will cause a calculation error

I was measuring it with his test kit gauge at first. I then verified it with a known accurate fuel psi gauge. I probably should recalibrate it with a wider spread. I see how this could increase accuracy but I am not understanding how it could pull the graph down in the data screen.

If the max value you enter is 200 and the value is calculated (based on the voltage input) at 200 then it should be at the top of the graph because it's the maximum value it can report based on info you supplied. If you want to make that change use a sensor that reads to a higher pressure And it won't be at the top of the graph. Your calibration looks jacked up though.

Ok. I'll recalibrate it with the new pump and see where it lands. If that doesn't do it I will put a 250 or 300 psi sensor in it and try again. Thanks for the help

You need to raise the sensor limit high to 200

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk