XFI 120# injector offset values

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I had a bad injector and upgraded to 120s from TT. Car runs fine but I will sleep better if the XFI injector opening/voltage offset values are confirmed, before leaning on the setup.

Wondering if anyone is willing to assist and post the values for these injectors?

the ict is in your fast CcomWP folder
the offset has very little effect at WOT it more for idle where small changes in voltage have the greatest effect on the the a/f

Additionally, if you're using an adaptor harness and the injectors are not hot wired, the injector voltage is probably different than the XFI is seeing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Agree on the wot impact.
Are you referring to the Holley 120lb ict file?

heres some #s you could plug in for the smp 120# injectors
8.0 2.4
9.0 1.88
10.0 1.57
11.0 1.35
12.0 1.16
13.0 1.00
14.0 .88
16.0 .72

the numbers were from a file that was on e85 , afik it was from you cal
the holley 120 inj v/volt gct file is lower and you can slide it to adjust if needed

Correct on the sliding. Thank you

i would its only around 1.34 at 10v not that you should really need to be concerned about that number as youll normally be in the 13.0-14.0 range a idle and thats what may need a little tweaking especially if your injectors dont see the same voltage as the ecu

, paste it in , see what the correction is at idle op temp and rather than change the ve highlight and slide the scale (small changes) to minimize correction
watch what happens when fans kick on or with light turned on to create a drop or change in voltage , .. if it gets rich you need to drop the table line at that voltage that it dropped to , again smal changes have a big effect at low rpm .. if it goes lean raise it

Is an injector Hotwire recommended to maintain better idle quality in relation to voltage and control via xfi ? Or is it one of those "nice to have" but 90% don't use this kinda thing

Is an injector Hotwire recommended to maintain better idle quality in relation to voltage and control via xfi ? Or is it one of those "nice to have" but 90% don't use this kinda thing
It's not absolutely necessary. I trim the injector opening offset based on different voltages (lights on, fan on, brakes on, etc..)