WTB: Have Funds

trade you

what colors your GT500?

I have an Dark Blue Metalic (whats the color officially called) 87 T that was bone stock in June '06 but now has the best of everything and runs 10.2 @ 129.5 with a 1.45 60. There's more in it. Lets trade

what colors your GT500?

I have an Dark Blue Metalic (whats the color officially called) 87 T that was bone stock in June '06 but now has the best of everything and runs 10.2 @ 129.5 with a 1.45 60. There's more in it. Lets trade

Hi Nasty. I sold my 500 and am now looking for another GN. I got 552 RWHP out of it and others with the same setup I had were running 10.80s - 10.90s.
It still didn't feel like my Stage I. However, I never dragged it.

flip

We could build you one for around 50-60K! Brand new top to bottom! I did it two years ago:biggrin:

We could build you one for around 50-60K! Brand new top to bottom! I did it two years ago:biggrin:

SGRIM, how are you? Well, I wish I had it like that to build from the ground up and drop in a roller. Plus that would take too long as I'm ready to jump into one of these soon.:biggrin:

Thanks Though

flip

I am good thanks! I understand what you are saying. I am keeping my eyes open for you! Good luck!

did you get to look at my gn stage 1 i send you picture. it all your looking for .2000, miles form front to back or new. car runs great , going to track tonight , ran a car in street night he,s car was in gm high tech turbo t/a white. he rans 10.50 didnot even see him lifted 1000 had him by 5 . drive this car on street and drive to track that night 20 miles away. this car is done price less. call me to much to list , 847 878 9055, lou.

did you get to look at my gn stage 1 i send you picture. it all your looking for .2000, miles form front to back or new. car runs great , going to track tonight , ran a car in street night he,s car was in gm high tech turbo t/a white. he rans 10.50 didnot even see him lifted 1000 had him by 5 . drive this car on street and drive to track that night 20 miles away. this car is done price less. call me to much to list , 847 878 9055, lou.

Hi there and thanks for the option. But, I'm looking for low 10s and lower right now. Car looks nice though. Wow, never thought I would ever be in the position to be able to turn down a 10 second GN.

flip

this car will go in to the 9 last night first time doing a little tuneing it want 10.85 130mpg on a 2,258 60 foot on street tires got some street raceing going on so keep low . that with a 200r 3000 stall street car set-up going to put 400 trans in next week got it sitting in garage,going to give it to it and full muffles . how fast do you wont to go drag car or street car . this car will go 9.50 all day long. thank you. or you a tire kicker.

this car will go in to the 9 last night first time doing a little tuneing it want 10.85 130mpg on a 2,258 60 foot on street tires got some street raceing going on so keep low . that with a 200r 3000 stall street car set-up going to put 400 trans in next week got it sitting in garage,going to give it to it and full muffles . how fast do you wont to go drag car or street car . this car will go 9.50 all day long. thank you. or you a tire kicker.

Well Lou, first, ask around bud and you'll quickly find out that I am no tire kicker. When I say that I am looking for something, then I am looking to purchase. That's how I work! I was a fool for selling Bill's old car, but again I know there are other monsters out there as well.

Lou, the only thing I can say at this point is, "Prove that the car is actually a 9-second car." Show us the performance. I will not buy a car that high 10s as that's my preference as I stated before. I emphatically don't believe in this "It will do this or it will do that." Either the car will do it or not. Right now with a 2.2 60ft, the best guestimate I can give you is 10.1 or 10.2 at most. Yet, you are sure of a 9.50 pass. I really want to know.

Thanks Again

flip

okay ,thanks for the come back ,this car is on a street tire radial,3900lb,with me in it am 250 . i will send you a video of the runs when i get my 400 trans in next week , busy at work and helping my friend with his nitrous car raceing this weekend ,so keep you informed , this car flys you see.... thanks

okay ,thanks for the come back ,this car is on a street tire radial,3900lb,with me in it am 250 . i will send you a video of the runs when i get my 400 trans in next week , busy at work and helping my friend with his nitrous car raceing this weekend ,so keep you informed , this car flys you see.... thanks

No problem and thanks again. I feel I am close to making a deal with someone. We'll just have to wait and see. The nitrous deal also kind of makes me leary. Not of lot of GN owners are improvising with the nitro, even though you haven't used it yet. These cars make big big big power without it.

Thanks

flip