WTB- 86/87 Roller or 84/85 Hot Air

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Hello Guys I wanted to post this here cause I'm looking for a car that I could look at some what local. What I am in search of is either an 86/87 roller or bad engine T/Type or an 85/84 hot air car. I'm wanting it to have a solid roof, with bucket seats and console. I would also prefer either a gray, white, silver, light blue, two tone gray/silver or a wh1 as I'm not really looking for another GN but would consider the right one. It needs to have a fairly nice body as well, paint or cosmetics not important, I'll take care of that. Last.... not really interested in a n/a car but would also consider the right one at the right price.

Please let me know if you know of anything out there.......
getchasumv6@bellsouth.net
or
828-438-9482
828-413-2140
Tks,
Scott

Scott there's still several NA cars down here for just $700. The best of the bunch is a blue '83 hardtop w/blue interior, clean doors & trunk lid, and the motor, tranny, & rear are all still there too. It's void of it's title & header panel, but everything else should still be there (as long as none of the "friends" I showed it too went & robbed parts off it!!). Post here or email me if you're interested. Thanks. Oh, I'm available this weekend also :biggrin:

Mike, Tks for the offer but at this point a n/a car is my last resort, as I'm not wanting to chage out a dash wiring harness. 1st choice would be an 86/87 turbo roller, second choice would be a complete hot air and on down the line from there.

the little buttwipe STILL has not done the pictures I asked him for 2 days ago: waiting for a response as to why.

the person who shall remain nameless that was supposed to take some pictures for me 3 days ago and has not done so to date.

I got a roller Micheal
Here is the butt wipe material sorry couldnt resist

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 86