Would like to get a group together in Western NC, everyone welcome!!

GN_Man_NC

Hey guys Im new to the scene, I recently bought a 87 GN, and would like to get a group of us together and go ride up through the lake lure area, chimmney rock and asheville then all go eat at long horn or outback and just goof off and have a good time. Just figured this would be a good ice breaker to get to know everyone local, everyone is invited, if you live 30 mins away or hours, just a time to kick back and drive and show off some buick beauty.

Thanks guys and let me know what you think.

I dont know how far west you are but Shane (owner of this board) is having a get together at house on the 25th of this month at 1pm. I think he is east of Raleigh which might be a bit of trip for you but that would be a good a time as any.

Thanks,

Hope you are coming Joe!

I confirmed this week we will, barring a bad rain storm, be having a good old fashion'd NC PIG PICK'N:biggrin:

I guess I will start a thread shortly, I will be needing a head count.

My house is 5 minutes off of the WESLEY CHURCH RD. Exit on Hwy 264 Farmville NC!

I went to High Point in around 2hrs the other day, not that bad a drive. It is all 4 lane all the way from Raleigh to that exit. Actually fun driving on a TR:cool:

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Thanks Shane. I have every intention in coming and will hope to bring the national too :D.

Thanks again and look forward to it.

Yeah thats a good long trip for me, thats why I was wondering about get some guys up a little closer or something, would love to meet you guys, but thats a long haul and I will prob have to work that day too.

You might want to join GM_TURBO6@yahoogroups.com

This is a lose-knit group of GM turbo 6 (GN/T-Type/Syclone/Typhoon) owners that get together once a month to eat and bench race. Log on and join. Let me know if you have trouble with joining and I can set you up.
Conrad Carter

ps..we have at least one member in Asheville.

I

am about 150 miles from asheville........but I like to drive (plus...it's all highway) :) (if you don't mind a limited in the group) If something comes together....I'm in:)

would hickory or morganton area be western enough?? I would come out that way if some of you wanted to get together.

Morganton isnt but 20 miles from me or so and right now I am still trying to get some more people together, got you and Josh who are interested, get about 10 cars together or so and call it a trip.

Jonathon, we ought to plan a gathering in the next few weeks in hickory. We could get together for dinner and a little late night cruise. I think we’ll have better attendance there as well. Get those fillers paint and installed and we’ll set a date.

Alright Scott that sounds like a little better idea, Im going to try to finish the car up this upcoming week, you noticed I said try, hopefully I will get time to.

Jonathon, we ought to plan a gathering in the next few weeks in hickory. We could get together for dinner and a little late night cruise. I think we’ll have better attendance there as well. Get those fillers paint and installed and we’ll set a date.

Dont make it the 25th of this month cause we will be heading to the east for some pig... :smile:

Dont make it the 25th of this month cause we will be heading to the east for some pig... :smile:

It won't I still got to finish putting my back bumper fillers on, got to find some time to get in the paint booth and spray them, hopefully soon.

Scott you better get joe to wipe the dust off the Hot-T and come out too.

i'll be there if SloGN is up for another trip back to hickory.

Scott you better get joe to wipe the dust off the Hot-T and come out too.

i'll be there if SloGN is up for another trip back to hickory.

Sounds good....

Did you get my question/pm about the headers?