wont go out off first

crazygn

10's here i come
Ok i want to the track and got my best 60' but the only thing is it would not shift out off first gear.

I tryed the tv cable but nothing, it will shift if i hold the rpm's high then let off the gas and get back on it again then it shifts.

Any one know what this could be, it started at the track last week on the way home . It did fine at the track but started to not shift on the way home.

help:(

looks as if your transmission is going bad, my transmission did the same and i ended up having to rebuild it. By the way, it gets worse with each WOT blast.

Yea i dont have a shift kit and iam running mid 12's with it . When it shifts it seems to take for ever like it was sliping.

Now even paying with the tv cable does not realy help much, it just shifts some times at a low rpm and not at all at a high rpm.

junk:mad:

Well if you are planning on rebuilding it at a shop, make sure the shop has done a couple of GN's.

Thanks for the info i'll make sure they have built a few before i take it some where.

Well i took it out this morning and with it cold it shifts a little late in to 2nd but it does go in every gear VERY SLOW. But if i stop and take off it want shift at all, just holds first.

Does any one know what this could be and what i should check when i drop the pan monday.