Winter time is over has anyone tested there pt6765 turbo...

THE BLACK MAMBA

Since tracks are open just curious on who has tested there new pt6765journal or bb turbos and what improvement (et) from there last combo.....or has anyone seen any improvement from the new bb turbos from there last combo...please list the turbo (before and after) performance...

Kinda curious myself, I will be strapping mine (6765 BB)
in this Sat. or Sun........:biggrin: Coating it right now.

Yes

Had a 44 and stock intercooler,went to a 6765 billet,and a stock loc. Precision intercooler,17-18 lbs of boost it pulls so hard in 3rd i can't believe it!excellent combo!

No problem,waiting for buick day here @ summit motorsports park norwalk ohio to lay down some times,unless i get the itch early and go to test & tune!

No problem,waiting for buick day here @ summit motorsports park norwalk ohio to lay down some times,unless i get the itch early and go to test & tune!

Careful now Ed. Let's keep it together so you can make it to the Buick Race this year.:p The Cutlass is on the hunt for you.:eek:

Had a 44 and stock intercooler,went to a 6765 billet,and a stock loc. Precision intercooler,17-18 lbs of boost it pulls so hard in 3rd i can't believe it!excellent combo!

Still using the 2800 stall!?

HEY RYAN,I'M NOT HIDING!BEEN AT ROBS A FEW TIMES AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN YOU!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?COME OUT & PLAY!:biggrin:

Still using the 2800 stall!?

I drove his car today. I was worried that the 2800 would be alittle soft down low, it isn't. It spools up great, very little lag. I was suprised. It has less lag than my old TE63 and 3000 Vigilante had. Under moderate acceleration just pulling out of my driveway, it was making boost.

Thanks Rob!Need to get it to the track though,so damn fun to drive,i want to drive it all the time!Don't know if i can keep it fed,very thirsty for 110!!

Does anybody else want to post there performace gain with the new billet? I`m about a few weeks before i test mine...

Does anybody else want to post there performace gain with the new billet? I`m about a few weeks before i test mine...

I haven't been able to read a thing you're posting.... Can't get away from the avatar pic... :biggrin:

K.