Windward Mall Cruise-in

tazgn

I don't know if everyone else got the e-mail from the G-body club about the Windward Mall Cruise in Aug. 24th, but I did. I plan on going except one problem. This is gonna sound STUPID, but where the hell is the windward mall? I despise malls and only go to pearl ridge mall when I have to. I'm under the impression it's in Kaneohe, but not sure. Can anyone give some directions from H3 if it is in Kaneohe? Or directions no matter where it is.

Thanks,
Derrick

its in kaneohe....
take the very 1st cutoff after getting on h3....yea yea....there are no other exits till you hit kaneohe....anyways...right after the 2nd tunnel the exit will be coming up....itll lead you around a loop of bananna crops ...then stay on your left hand side till you see that toyota dealership...take a left...and drive straight a head till you hit windward mall...on the left hand side....

or you can take alternate route #2 which is way easier but slightly longer route.....take the #2 kaneohe cutoff off h3 ..take a left at the stop light....and just go straight untill you hit windward mall ...on the left hand side....

hope that helps yah:)

Derrick,
Let me know if you want to meet up prior to getting there. Maybe I can meet you at your house first? (if not use route#2 as listed by fugly)
BTW, did you need the rear wheelwell moldings? (I can bring those also...)
Robert.

Anyone else from Pearl City and westward, if you would like to meet some where in PC and then cruise as a group, let me know.
Robert.

Windward Cruise-In

Made a deal with the kids - Come with me to the Cruise-In and I'll take 'em to see "Spy Kids 2." ;) Not sure how long they'll last, but looking forward to meetin' y'all!

Ronnie-D

More STOOPID

Alright, this is even more STUPID... I don't have the original e-mail, so what time and where at the mall for the Cruise-In?!:confused:

Ronnie-D

HOT CRUISE NIGHT - WINDWARD MALL

Starts at 6:30 PM and I believe the exhibition will be at the parking lot. I hope to see you guys there and maybe someone could show me how to install the front brackets.

Manny:) :cool:

Well, assuming everything goes right and the weather is decent, I'll be there. Working on cleaning the car now. I realized I've onlyu put 85 miles on the car in the past 6 months (since rebiuild). :eek: But the new R1 is just SOOOOOOO much fun. And the go fast goodies aren't that plentiful for it, but add a LOT. So the car is feeling neglected bad (especially as my a$$ rubs up against it when I go to get the bike out of the garage.

Rob,
By any chance do you also have a passenger side front blinker light cover? The yellow one that goes in the bumper? I broke mine running into myu air compressor in the garage and will need one for an inspection sticker eventually.

Derrick

Derrick,

I have what you need, call me and we will hook up. BTW, do you need the bezel too?

Rob
291-1328

Had a great time last night. I met Keith, and Ronnie, and there were a few Montes as well (mine included) didnt see manny or derrick. The weather held until about 9, then it poured! The wife enjoys those disposable cameras! Next one is Kapolei wendy's on the 7 th of Sept. after that at windward mall on th 14th. g-body meeting is on the 8th, I think, I will post when I confirm with Don.

I was there for fifteen minutes prior to the downpour. I chatted with Keith and Ronnie for awhile
and then looked around but did not see anyone I know.

Anyway, after spending big buck on the engine, now I need to change my exhaust. Does anyone
know where to get an ATR Y section between the cat and mufflers. The local exhaust shop told
me to order it thru the dealer. Appreciate any assistance on this.

Manny:)

Robert,

We never met but I do remember seeing your MCSS. It was very nice, the best one there.:) I got there about 8 and was hoping to meet up with some of you guys but didn't see anybody around Keith's GN untill the rains came.:eek: Maybe next time.

Nelson :)

Sorry...

I Zaino'd the GN first thing in the morning and then later in the afternoon went a few miles to get some gas. By the time I got back the tapping sounds turned into quite a rapping sound. I just need to get the energy up to go out and start some investigating. The tapping used to be from the top end only, but it seems to have migrated to the bottom end now. So I'm a little worried. But from initial listening, it sounds more like the torque converter area (I hope). Hopefully just some loose TC bolts.

Manny,
I think the only place you're gonna find the ATR exhaust is through ATR. It is a very nice piece. I've had the dual 2.5" exhaust on my car for about 7 years now. A little loud, and definitely a drone at certain RPMs, but I still love it.

Derrick

Manny,
I just happen to have a page from their catalog here in my desk at work. The phone number is 864-972-3800. I *** THINK *** the web site is www.atrperformance.com ... But last time I checked it, it was pretty lame. If that's not the website, then it's probably listed under the vendors index at www.gnttype.org.

Derrick

P.S. Oh, be careful... This was my second mod to my car after my K&N filter. I think it is what I caught the "bug" from. Now, some $40K later and a divorce, here I am. :rolleyes:

Derrick,

I'm free weekends now, give me a call if you need some help.
I am still using the PC at work, so on-line time is limited.

Manny,

My wife and I left about the time that downpour started, in fact, it started to rain as we left the area. I will be there for the next one...

Rob

Hey! Enjoyed the Cruise-In too. Was there with the 3 kids in tow, so couldn't stay long. Plus, my daily driver couldn't compete w/ Keith's beauty! ;) Worked out OK, though, 'cause I got home just before the deluge! Great to meet Keith, Rob & Manny. Will try to make it to the 7 Sep gathering, but the missus will be just getting back from vacation in Australia, :D so we'll see what the schedule holds.

Ronnie-D

Next one is Kapolei wendy's on the 7 th of Sept. after that at windward mall on th 14th. g-body meeting is on the 8th, I think

Rob posted this above...going off of what he said.

Ronnie-D