Windows 7

Lobsterbak

need more money
Hey Guys,

Im having an issue getting PL to install on my laptop. I recently was running XP and the PL with no issues, and upgraded to 7. I downloaded the right drivers, but when I plug the PL in and turn the key on I don't get prompted to find and install the drivers...I tried looking to see if the old PL drivers were still there, but I cant find them. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

PowerLogger plugged in, key on, click on start, devices and printers, and it should be on the bottom. Right click on PowerLogger, properties, hardware tab, double click on each PowerLogger and under the general tab click the change settings button. From there click update drivers, and tell it where you've got the drivers stored.

This is the sequence I had to go through to get it to work with Win7. Kind of a PITA, but it worked.

Hope this works for you.

Same here...7 and PL with no issues. As stated I had a bit of a PITB with the driver install initally tho as well.

PowerLogger plugged in, key on, click on start, devices and printers, and it should be on the bottom. Right click on PowerLogger, properties, hardware tab, double click on each PowerLogger and under the general tab click the change settings button. From there click update drivers, and tell it where you've got the drivers stored.

This is the sequence I had to go through to get it to work with Win7. Kind of a PITA, but it worked.

Hope this works for you.

This worked for me, up and running THANKS!!!!:D

Just did it tonight, and it worked :) thanks man. Powerlogger for me was located under "other devices" in the device manager FWIW.

Also having issues and running Windows 7. I even popped the CD back in and tried reinstalling yet I still get zero reading when i start the engine. :mad: