window door seals FOR SALE

no-nos

hay guy i'm selling a pair GM Outside Door Sill Weatherstripping i ordered them from kirban by mistake , i already had them:mad: , they are brand new in the box, i'm offering to the guys down here first, cause i really don't feel like shipping it's for sale for $95 bucks, that $25 dollars+shipping you save.

thanks for looking guys

p.s. have you seen my paint job? it's in the video picture library , I LOVE IT.:D

window door seals

if jinx dont buy them i will. could meet you at towershop,s show friday night.954 275 6563 ask for hambone.who painted youre ride it is awesome.freddy know,s me.I roll with the boys at trackside. jeff, rob , randy.:cool:

it's for the door sill's ( the part where the window goes up and down, that part see pics, thanks rata02 i can't wait till freddy put his hands on her ( engine build-up:) ) the guy who painted my ride is a guy in miami named german, he loves gn's and did a great job , real nice guy .i was there every other day he did'nt mind at all and all that for $2500 ( granted my car's body was in good condition and they even changed a door for me.

Attachments

• window seals.jpg
    window seals.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 86