Will you be there???

how about one flatbed pickup challenge?

I'm still looking for a MAF. But my 86/87 ECM is on its way :D :D :D

Hot-Air Challenge

After Chris gets his MAF, you guys should have a hot-air shootout.
Lets see, got Chris, Jackson, Geoff,Tom,Rob and a few others. :D

Re: Hot-Air Challenge

Originally posted by TurboJohn
After Chris gets his MAF, you guys should have a hot-air shootout.
Lets see, got Chris, Jackson, Geoff,Tom,Rob and a few others. :D

Hold-on!!:eek: :D My car isn't running yet!

The hot-air shootout will have to be held at a later date. :D

I need to get a hold of Jay Carter to burn me a good chip. Now that I have some time off till my next contest, I can put more time on TR. Question...there's a dude on the "parts for sell" section thats selling an lt1 MAF, I priced the maf translator at johns pearcy's site but i read the specs, it said it was for the impala's lt1. is there any difference amongsts the lt1 mafs? I think the corvette ones were a little different...im not totally sure. but I would most likely buy it if it compliant to the maf translator and it would really complement my ecm swap.

Trans+MAF & Entender Chip Sale

Originally posted by Turtle TR
I need to get a hold of Jay Carter to burn me a good chip. Now that I have some time off till my next contest, I can put more time on TR. Question...there's a dude on the "parts for sell" section thats selling an lt1 MAF, I priced the maf translator at johns pearcy's site but i read the specs, it said it was for the impala's lt1. is there any difference amongsts the lt1 mafs? I think the corvette ones were a little different...im not totally sure. but I would most likely buy it if it compliant to the maf translator and it would really complement my ecm swap.
Hey Chris,
Check the Advertisers Specials. Ramchargers has a sale on the combo for May:)

Re: Guy--Both nights?

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Weather permitting who else will be there?
Yep:D I'm going both nights. Weather permitting:rolleyes: I'm on Vacation :D Are you going to run also? Anyone else??????

I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating going Friday (maybe Saturday) since the wife and kids will be going to some function. But I may get sucked into going with them. :( It might also depend on if my new rockers come in today or tomorrow. but I REALLY need to just get it out there in street trim and due some tuning with the DFI.

Derrick