will someone please critique my PL file??

wb's87

willrock
this file was a quick run up to about 100mph. please analyze and give me some feedback. also i am wondering if someone knows why my car is shifting at such a low rpm. what is ideal, is there a way to adjust this?

Attachments

• 5.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 51
ok, first things first. hook up the boost input please

get as WB ;)

your idle/ closed tps need to be bumped down some. bring it down to .44 or between .42-.46 yours is at .48

WOT TPS looks good.

Shift points look good for a stock cam if thats what you have.

MAF looks good.

injector duty cycle is high, i would either look into getting some bigger injectors or spraying some alky to bring it down some. your in the 90% area so thats getting past the area i like. 92.5 is your high

you got some what appears to be flase knock coming from somewhere. you really need to get that fixed.

02 sensor voltage is low for WOT. i hate trying to tune with 02 values since they are all over the place and the #'s really dont mean much. you really need a WB setup. im not sure if thats part of the knock problem but it might be. 701 at WOT is LOW...

other then that what version TT chip are you running so i can look at a few other things.

I made all of the connections as per vortex buick and i still am not getting a reading of boost to the PL.

in addition now the led gage on the instrument panel is not working.

the alky kit is still in the box. i havent had a chance to get it installed yet.

i am running red's 93 chip right now. i have a TT alky chip to install whenever i can get the alky kit in.

i do have the stock cam

for the powerlogger to read boost all you have to do is tap into the green wire at the MAP sensor and run it into input I2 or 2 however you want to look at it.

shift points are good for a stock cam,