Will it spool? 118

Piece of cake. Let me at it.

Donnie, better get it here and get some test and tune time before Pinks! :biggrin:

Mike, if you have time, keep us posted on this build. Would love to see more info and pics on it. Nice work!

Mike, send it to me, it'll work great on my power stroke Excursion!!:biggrin:

It is a 454 LSX with 6 bolt heads 9000+ RPM, chassis is 25.2 and 10.5 tire. Controlled with the new AMS 2000, 6 anything @ over 200 is the goal to start.
Should be close to 2800hp on gasoline. Over 3000hp on meth. Is it meth or gas?

It is a 454 LSX with 6 bolt heads 9000+ RPM, chassis is 25.2 and 10.5 tire. Controlled with the new AMS 2000, 6 anything @ over 200 is the goal to start.

Mike,

I just fell in love with what you posted right there.
Please feel free to share the build in the V8 forum.
Or just send me teasers....:D

What kind of car is this going in? Talk about an exciting build. In for details.

Mine are bigger. I like how that sounds!

Attachments

• 130mm.jpg
    130mm.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 408
Just when you think they don't get any bigger.....

Dusty, I'm getting a lot of flack from the V8 guys about PTC, we'll have to show them what's up this year....

Just when you think they don't get any bigger.....

Dusty, I'm getting a lot of flack from the V8 guys about PTC, we'll have to show them what's up this year....

I have faith we will see something fast soon...:eek:

Yes we will.....and you won't have to start spooling in the burnout box to leave with them:biggrin:

If the motor makes enough torque down low we will move to the 10.5.

Good lord.. that thing will suck in small animals and children if you arent careful!