Wideband gauge question where on plogger block??

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Ok so im running a 6.1 chip with the lc1 wideband but with no w/b gauge i have it running of the scanmaster so i see the a/f thru scanmaster. But got a good deal on a aem wideband gauge SO where on my powerlogger block should i install it, i dont want the aem gauge messing with the lc1 that controls everything just want the a/f rdg on that gauge as well any help? My buddy told me to just tap into the stock o2 sensor and get the rdg from there for the gauge and keep the w/band rdg on the scanmaster and see double readings to be even safer.. What do you think about that?

That's kind of confusing. You have a wideband system...the LC1, and you bought another wideband system...the AEM? and you want to connect both of them to the Powerlogger?

Clarify that a little bit.

Think he's just asking about hooking up an AEM gauge not the controller. The AFX I have has numbers on the front of the controller. They turn so fast it's hard to read. Don't know how much good a gauge does. Better to log and review, at least that's my perspective.

Ok, if that's the case, the AEM's are a gauge/wideband system built into one. So you can't use the gauge by itself. You would have to install another bung and O2 sensor to connect to the gauge.

i just piggy back'd the stock o2 sensor, so i have the lc1 wideband rdg on the scanmaster and i have the aem gauge just piggybackd on the stock location o2 sensor, It works fine

i have no idea i already installed it has 3 wires a purple wire, black wire, and a red wire, i think its an older one from what ive read. i wired it as follow's
red- (12v Ign on fuse box i ran a fuse in between)
purple- (source)
black - (ground)

Must be an old narrowband gauge, not wideband. Be careful, as the info from that is not terribly useful for tuning.

im sorry just looked at it its an auto meter air fuel ratio lol not an aem just searched it its a narrowband sensor