Who works on GN motors in Burlington area?

V6POWER

I just moved to NC last month and I would like to know where I can take my car if/when I blow a head gasket. If I do blow a head gasket I will probably go ahead and have the heads cleaned up (three angle valve job, blend the bowls, etc.) so I will also need a person to do this. Thanks.

you could call mark@turbotune in greensboro which is right down the road. you could call bob stanley but i've never dealt with him. i've dealt with mark a couple of times and he does good work.

Thanks peterkin. I will contact Mark; do you have a contact point for Bob Stanley?

Look Quick......Yea, Mark Riely @ TurboTune....I am also new to the area and have heard alot of good things. Knows our cars, burns chips/wideband o2, chassis dyno..bla, bla,bla. He's close, right across from the colliseum (Greensboro) on Chatman street..(336)378-1252:)

HTH

Mark Riley

I've had a lot of work done through Mark- He is extremely good with the carb/turbo. In fact, if you go see him, you'll see mine on the lot waiting for an engine.

Matt--Thanks for the email address; I will send him a message. I see we are neighbors since you live in Burlington. Do you ever go to Sonic (on Hwy. 87) on Saturday nights? Maybe we could meet there sometime.

Originally posted by Look Quick
Matt--Thanks for the email address; I will send him a message. I see we are neighbors since you live in Burlington. Do you ever go to Sonic (on Hwy. 87) on Saturday nights? Maybe we could meet there sometime.

I used to last year. It gets way to crowded there though. I don't know why they have it there. I guess it just started and stuck. The Sonic in Burlington has soooo much more room. It's on a strip mall and the businesses are all closed after hours, but nothing goes on there. A few guys are trying to get something going at an old style ice cream joint too.

I was going to drop by last Saturday, but went to the track and waited for them to call it. I didn't feel like doing anything after that anyway. If I'm not at the track this Saturday I might run by there if I feel like going out that way. We'll see.

You been to Piedmont yet?

I haven't been to Piedmont. Is it a good track? Maybe I can meet you sometime and we can go together. Do you ever go on Thursday night? Isn't there also a track near Roxboro?

Is the ice cream joint you are talking about called Happy Days? I stopped there last Friday night and nobody showed up. The lady who works there didn't understand why nobody was there.

Originally posted by Look Quick
I haven't been to Piedmont. Is it a good track? Maybe I can meet you sometime and we can go together. Do you ever go on Thursday night? Isn't there also a track near Roxboro?

Is the ice cream joint you are talking about called Happy Days? I stopped there last Friday night and nobody showed up. The lady who works there didn't understand why nobody was there.

I'm usually at work on Thursdays when they start running and don't want to get everything together and get there late.

It's right on Church St downtown. It's called Mayberry. Between a transmission shop and a gas station all across from the park. I was told they were going to get up there Saturday night, but since it started raining at about 5 I don't know what they did. The weather was perfect after about 6:45 or so though.

www.roxboromotorsports.com ?