Who will stop the rain???

No you ain't.... but if you do say Hi to my job. ;)

Hey it's a free car wash for me, well make that 2 car washes. :D

Racing friday maybe....

If I ever get put on the list...

Not too sure about those folks running the Pike racing deal... :rolleyes:

Weather Channel 7 day planner, Next Weekend 6/28-29 - ANOTHER WASHOUT for the Northeast!!!!

Well thank God they can't get todays weather right let alone next weekend. I live near Geoff Fox and i think next time i'm gonna punch him in the nutz.:mad: For a while I was tracking the 7th day of the 8 day forecast anf for a period of three weeks in may/june they were wrong 61% of the time.:confused: That is pretty bad considering you have a 50/50 chance. I still can't beleive no one points this out and renders the 8 day forecast a waste of time, but I guess the media isn't going to report their own shortcomings.:rolleyes:

Gonna have to build some kind of tarp setup to work on the T in the rain today.:( What really sucks is that you have to mow the lawn every 3 days because it grows so damn fast now!!

well seeing as its rained 6 weekends in a row, why should next weekend be any different? our local 7 day also saying rain for next weekend. figures thats when the air show i look forward to going to every year is. i hate new england(this year)

Well Now............glad to see i'm NOT the only one ****ed off with this sh**!!! I feel much better now. Thanks guys!!!:D

My "neighbor" has a garage. :eek:

Unfortuantely he also has a Stage II project car. ;)

So I'm still working on TR's, only not mine.

It's fun wiring stuff up you know absolutely nothing about. :D

Right Scotty? :cool:

Hope to make it racing friday anyway, since they haven't acknowledged my payment by putting me on the list.

I don't think I stand much chance at a refund LOL. ;)

Hey Ken howzabout that Hooters burger in July!!!

I'll have everyday open that month. :)

PS: Geoff Fox is a moron, watch channel 11 news out of NY, Linda Church is my type. :)

Weather Channel is more accurate although the radar maps are usually all green... :eek: