who rebuilds TH 350 to hold 600hp

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Looking for a good rebuild,,something that will hold 500+ hp,I have a TH350 and heard they can be built to hold as much as a TH40o...but use less energy...
anyone???:smile:

i dont know how familier you are with the eastern Iowa area, but there is a very good transmission shop located in Iowa City, Ia. Its called Fountain Transmission, they do very good quality work.

I would contact Jimmy at Jimmy's transmission in Mundelion. He specializes in turbo buicks. He works during the evening. Somebody here should have a phone number. Brad

DRC has a killer TH350! Turbocliff has been very low 9's on his and I just put one in my car also...... Great price also. Can buy a few of them for a price of a good 200 trans..

Drc Transmissions
179 Randall St, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-1014
Contact Phone: (847) 364-5523

Looking for a good rebuild,,something that will hold 500+ hp,I have a TH350 and heard they can be built to hold as much as a TH40o...but use less energy...
anyone???:smile:
Jannis Transmissions in Akron OH 1-330-753-6609. reasonable & top notch customer service. I have one of his TH350's in my car & I have gone 9.40's @ 148mph. were are hoping to get the 60' worked out & make some mid 8 sec. passes in the fall when the temp. drops. there are VERY few people that can say they can buid an 8 sec TH350, but Vince Jannis will be able to say that this fall.

DRC has a killer TH350! Turbocliff has been very low 9's on his and I just put one in my car also...... Great price also. Can buy a few of them for a price of a good 200 trans..

is there a site for this or them, elk grove is rite by my house, when i get back i may be interested in them, whats in that tranny that you know off the top of your head?

You can check out Redneck Performance I really like their stuff great prices too. I have their tbrake valve body and it works great. I've beat the snot out of it.