Where the Rubber Meets the Road: New alum. & skins for the Blue Car...

Maybe I should have moved things around in the garage for better shots...

Looks good

Gonna try to be the first TSS car in the 9's on drag radials?? :biggrin: :cool:

86brick said:
Gonna try to be the first TSS car in the 9's on drag radials?? :biggrin: :cool:

Gotta have a different look between the track and the street... ;) And I can't stand having the same wheels as every other TR out there, aka Weld, Centerline, etc... That's why I got rid of the Telestars that were on it.

I'll post up a better photo once I finish the front suspension/brake changes.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Gotta have a different look between the track and the street... ;) And I can't stand having the same wheels as every other TR out there, aka Weld, Centerline, etc... That's why I got rid of the Telestars that were on it.

I'll post up a better photo once I finish the front suspension/brake changes.

K.

I hear ya, different is good! :)

Looks really good man.. Im gonna try and get a set of holeshoots for mine but that on like page 10000 of the never ending list of things to get lol :rolleyes: Give the poor thing a bath woulda lol :biggrin:

What size are they? Love the color of the car.

ttypewe4jim said:
...Give the poor thing a bath woulda lol :biggrin:

You know, the thing was spotless leading up to the days prior to B.G. when I actually started to work on it. Clay Bar and everything, but once I took the car cover off it...

K.

Pronto said:
What size are they? Love the color of the car.

The rears are 15x8 w/ 4" backspacing. M/T 275/60/15 DR's.

Fitment seems to be perfect.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
You know, the thing was spotless leading up to the days prior to B.G. when I actually started to work on it. Clay Bar and everything, but once I took the car cover off it...

K.

haha yep we have a expensive cover for the we4 over at the other gearge. End up leaving it off half the time as it gets the car more dirty then without it :( was one my limited but the last storm stole it lol (my poor car is stored outside for now) :eek: