Wheel well roll tool???

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
Does anybody in this region own this tool that would be willing to rent it out for a weekend? I have some racing coming up and my race tires are hitting the lip and I want to make sure it is done properly. I know I could use a bat with an old tire but dont have big enough tires that will get the job done.

Thanks,

You use the tire that is on the car to roll it. Do a search as I am not sure which board he posted it on. He is only asking the shipping and some extra to cover the cost of the tool. I'm waiting for a local guy here in NY to get it and I will roll my wheel wells. If that doesn't happen I will use the bat method.

87LtdT rents his Eastwood fender roller.
Here is his email
bobandnoi@comcast.net

Here is his ad.

$50 includes my shipping cost to send to you. You keep it for a week or two and roll your fenders. Then you ship it back to me at your expense.

Shipping costs appear to be $10-15 in 48 states (box is 7" x 12" x 19" and weighs about 18 lbs..my zip code is 47203).

Gary:D

Thanks guys, I wound up speaking with him and rented his tool. Should be here this week.

Thanks again guys,

PS: Gary, the sway bar went in with no problems, I have driven the car to the auto fair yesterday and had no problems. Soon the injectors will be ordered. I will contact you then :)