What should this car run in th 1/8 and the 1/4?

OldschoolV6

It has
champion ported iron heads brand new springs
66/65 turbonetics with ball bearing upgrade with a 82 or 85 AR
80lbs injectors
3 1/2 MAF
3 in down pipe from GN1 SS
SE headers from GN1 SS
borla exhaust SS
46 mm waste gate
dual fuel pumps
C-16 fuel will be used
front mount intercooler 2 1/2 inlet and outlet
MAF translator
will be using 275/60 mickey pro drag radial 10 inch wheels
3.73 gears
art carr 9 inch
full weight 3550 lbs roughly
short short block
it has a cam I think its a 204/204 or a 208/208 owner forgot.
has transbrake

Thanks for any help!

My guess is gonna be real low 11's? Depends on track prep, temp, etc really. How many lbs of boost do you plan to launch at? seeing that you haven't provided the boost and timing you plan to run, my guess is just as good as yours. What's your goal?

X2 for the track !! otherwise it's a classic case of the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's"

Asking "what will it run" is like calling the doctor to tell him, "I'm bleeding, what did I do?". No matter what you do you won't know until you get it there and run it down the track.;) Mods, weight, boost level, atmospheric conditions, track prep, drivers ability, fuel type, tune, chassis set up, and more than that will go into the results and so far all you've offered up is the engine, turbo, tires and gears.

What's the IC and CG set at? What's the cross weights on the car? What suspension does it have? How much fuel in the tank or do you have a modified tank in a non stock location? Roll bar or cage? If you really want to know either offer more info or go to the track and see how much smoke you can blow.:D