What rwhp you 9 sec guys running?

chub406

just as it says. i'm curious to see what it will take to get a regal into the single digits. thanks!

It takes roughly 650rwhp in a 3500lb car to run 9's if the traction is there.

so if you wanted to put a 3600 pound regal in the mid nines. what hp goal would you shoot for? i know there are veriables but as a ball park?

To be in the nines you better make 680+ at the wheels on a SAE dyno and have your suspension right... That is alot of weight! There are a lot of factors involved but "theo" that should do it...

Well i figured a full weight turbo regal with air and a roll cage should be around 3600-3800. could put one on a diet but thats what more boost is for! lol Everyone says when choosing the turbo/combination. Always know what power goal you're going for. So it sounds like between 650 and 700rwhp would be the answer to that. ;-}

Well i figured a full weight turbo regal with air and a roll cage should be around 3600-3800. could put one on a diet but thats what more boost is for! lol Everyone says when choosing the turbo/combination. Always know what power goal you're going for. So it sounds like between 650 and 700rwhp would be the answer to that. ;-}

I believe my daughters GN weigh's 3660 .. She went 138.50 ish in street trim with drag radials.. She is making some power :cool: