What is the TTA's weight?

Bobtempest

Staff member
What is the stock weight for the Turbo TA? I know the curb weight, but just wondering on the total weight.

Thanks

If you dont mind me jumping in here. Mine isnt really bone stock and has some stereo equipment in it, but it weighed 3565# w/o me in it at the nationals. This seamed kind of high to me. I was just wondering if this was about right or not.

Mine weighed 3425 with a half a tank of gas,and a tool box in the hatch.The tool box is probably 30#'s or so.Used it for traction purposes.TTA89 weighed his at the time and his was close to this if not less.WES

Mine weighed in at 3550 with me in it(190). That was with a 1/4 tank of gas.

Actually mine was 3550 with me in it at Bristol and 3650 with me in it at home with a little more stuff, not 100lbs though...

Mine was 3606 with me in it,a toolbox,and 1/2 tank of gas. 3355 with me out(I'm around 230-240) and 3296 with me and my toolbox out.That was at Bristol last year,seems right scince I'm always around 3600 give or take at E-town,NJ.

Steve

Mine was 3660 with me 1/2 a tank of gas and a 30# tool box at bristol last year.Seems ot me that TTA89's was the lightest of all of us.Steve how you been.Run all by myself this year at the BOP in bristol.:p

The only things missing on my car from stock are no front sway bar and single exhaust. I think the bar is 22lbs and the exhaust maybe another 20lbs at most. I also usually only have 1/4 tank when racing...

Mine was 3370 w/o me in it. This was taken off a truck scale at a freight co. with 1/2 tank of gas.