what fits my 84 regal???

wcn8tive

Need to know what cars I can use as donor cars when I hit the salvage yard.. I have an 84 2 door...Oh and I was told that the 80's style Z-28 wheels (5 spoke) wouldnt fit my car...true???? thanks guys

You have the 4.75" bolt pattern. Its more or less the standard bolt pattern for GM. Lets put it this way. Everything that is RWD and NOT a full size car or truck used that bolt pattern including the 80's Z/28. The third gen Camaro with 16" wheels uses a different back space and you can only use the front wheels. You may have a rub problem if you use the rears with out a spacer. 2WD S-10's used the same 4.75" bolt pattern too.

turbofish38 said:
You have the 4.75" bolt pattern. Its more or less the standard bolt pattern for GM. Lets put it this way. Everything that is RWD and NOT a full size car or truck used that bolt pattern including the 80's Z/28. The third gen Camaro with 16" wheels uses a different back space and you can only use the front wheels. You may have a rub problem if you use the rears with out a spacer. 2WD S-10's used the same 4.75" bolt pattern too.
the wheels i found are 15"...so I should be good right? what about the Monte Carlo SS wheels??? donor cars for body parts?

None of the MC will work except for the front radiator support and than you have to drill a hole for the top battery hold down bolt. Everything is Regal only. The doors from a 81-88 Cutlass coupe are the same but that is it.

wcn8tive said:
the wheels i found are 15"...so I should be good right? what about the Monte Carlo SS wheels??? donor cars for body parts?

The wheels will interchange, just about everything except the sheet metal you could use.