What do you think made this huge shadow? Will they ever tell us the truth about what they know!

I think that's the spy cam showing Oprah Winfrey's butt as she's sneaking out to the hamburger stand. You know there are cameras everywhere now days...even up there.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dang - that's 5 minutes I'll never get back.

So this is the first time you were never able to get time back? After watching something you never should have watched in the first place if it didn't interest you.

If you have gotten time back before maybe you could explain how that works. I would be interested to know how!

Usually it only takes me a few seconds to determine if something interests me,and if it doesn't i click and be on my way to something else. lol

Yes they are. It would have been great if they had a camera on top or on the other side of the space station also at the time. It would have been interesting to see what made that shadow.

Yes they are. It would have been great if they had a camera on top or on the other side of the space station also at the time. It would have been interesting to see what made that shadow.

It was the moon.