What do these wires power

rwolak1

I've got two wires, one a heavy red wire and the other a black wire that came unplugged near the fuse panel. Both wire are connected to the same male connector. I also noticed my power antenna is no longer working and my dome and courtesy lights on the kick panel aren't working. I have to assume these wires power the antenna and lights. I did plug the connector into both a spare "ign" and spare "bat" terminal on the fuse panel and didn't have any effect. The radio does work but, w/o the power antenna extending, there is no sound.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've got two wires, one a heavy red wire and the other a black wire that came unplugged near the fuse panel. Both wire are connected to the same male connector. I also noticed my power antenna is no longer working and my dome and courtesy lights on the kick panel aren't working. I have to assume these wires power the antenna and lights. I did plug the connector into both a spare "ign" and spare "bat" terminal on the fuse panel and didn't have any effect. The radio does work but, w/o the power antenna extending, there is no sound.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Found the problem. The wires are for some aftermarket gauges + my courtesy light fuse was blown.