What Are The Odds?

faster

Within 1/2 hour of each other both my kids were in collisions.

Yesterday at 4:15 pm in St. Louis, MO (my son attends college there) some guy trapped my son into a collision with my 97 Cobra. Fortunately there was a cop behind my son who said no way is Vince at fault so we he was not charged or cited but the Cobra was hit bad (this will be a no fault). My insurance says if the cop will make a formal statement to them that Vince was not at fault I'm cool with them and no premium increase. Vince is fine not a scratch.

Yesterday at 5:45 pm in Gainesville, FL my daughter is hammered from behind sitting at a traffic light in my 97 K2500 by a girl in a Nisson Altima. Meagan is sore but again not a scratch. The Altima hit so hard (45-50 mph) she bent the class 2 hitch and bumper under the truck, bent the frame and buckled the bed. The front of the Altima was half its length and the hood pushed to the windshield. The girl driving the Altima was cited for reckless driving but walked away too.

Thank You Lord no one was hurt.

Anyone know a good collision shop in St. Louis, MO? If they don't total the Cobra.

(Hey 4TimesT there is one good cop left in the world...................)

Mikey

You have anymore kids driving? Older folks say that things come in threes. Glad no one was hurt. Be careful.

There lots of good shops around St louis

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad to hear they are OK.
Button auto body in Ofallon MO is really good. I have had my wifes 2010 GMC Terrain fixed there twice on her cousins suggestion. Her cousin owns 13 Dupont paint stores that supply to dealers and independent bodyshops. Her cousin is also the guy that painted my GN( I have known him longer than my wife of 27 years). His recommendation for a bodyshop carries a lot of weight.
Good luck

Bryan

Glad to hear they are OK.
Button auto body in Ofallon MO is really good. I have had my wifes 2010 GMC Terrain fixed there twice on her cousins suggestion. Her cousin owns 13 Dupont paint stores that supply to dealers and independent bodyshops. Her cousin is also the guy that painted my GN( I have known him longer than my wife of 27 years). His recommendation for a bodyshop carries a lot of weight.
Good luck

Bryan

Thanx for the tip. I will call them Monday.

Was generously paid for the damage on the Chevy K2500 and then they really pushed a one time pain and suffering check for my daughter. When I said no and let's just slow down to 90 here until she is MRI'd they went into defensive mode.

The Cobra is another story. Can't get the police accident report out of ST Louie PD. Been since Last Thursday and still it is not in their system. What gives, are they that understaffed?

Mikey

Glad both are OK! Take it slow with the daughter's pain. I had an accident June 6th of this year which totalled my 07 Yukon XL Denali. Felt fine but after about 4-5 days started feeling shoulder and neck pain, headaches, dizziness. I'm still in physical therapy but just starting to feel better. Have an attorney in mind just in case.

Glad both are OK! Take it slow with the daughter's pain. I had an accident June 6th of this year which totalled my 07 Yukon XL Denali. Felt fine but after about 4-5 days started feeling shoulder and neck pain, headaches, dizziness. I'm still in physical therapy but just starting to feel better. Have an attorney in mind just in case.

Yep, went to emergency room doc after the collision and he dismissed her after a 3 minute exam saying it's nothing. My daughter has played defense on a lacrosse team for 5 years and I've seen her take some hits that would drop a linebacker, she's played half a season this year with a dislocated clavicle and taped up shoulder, the season before with a banged up kneecap plus I've seen her get bucked off a horse and get right back on or continue barrel racing the rest of the night with her shin bleeding after hitting a barrel. I've seen her play through pain and she is one tough kid. But the doc sad she is just complaining, I wanted to throw him out the window. Took her to the orthopedic clinic last night and the MRI showed new separation to her shoulder ligaments that had healed from the clavicle separation. She also lost range of motion from what the records show of her therapist last spring and this summer. So we will be proceeding slowly, appreciate the concern.

Doctors if you don't want to do your job go work at some fast food joint.

Mikey