West Coast Nationals, Las Vegas, NV this year?

Basically, Jon, Craig and I split this into 3 tasks.
1. website (me)
2. Rules/handling money/etc. (Jon)
3. Acquiring sponsors, raffle prizes, clothing, etc. (Craig).

Especially #3 can be time consuming, pre-event. That's where the most help is needed, IMHO.

During the event, it's chaotic. People don't know where to go, when to get there, etc. So Jon and Craig usually handled the staging lanes, and I did whatever. (And of course someone has to handle money collection, clothing sales, etc.). Again, some help anywhere through these two days would be great too.

I have not talked to Jon since the date was posted, so I don't know what his opinion is. I've been thinking about dropping out of it anyhow, but with the right help/cooperation, I'd be happy to get the site together for at least another year. Much like Scott, I lament that it's almost impossible to race at your own event.

Most importantly, we need people to just spread the word and get others to come. Like I said before, some are angry with us -- there's not much I can do there. But what about your friends that are on the fence about coming. Talk them into it!

So, i see a lot of dates being posted above... BUT WHAT IS THE TRUE DATE... I'm going to drive from Long beach to attend this race..