Well, I started it. Crap!!! Need crank

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
:mad: I finally decided to start tearing down the 4.1 so I could do a quick rebuild. The "friend" I bought it from told me all I'd need to do is a "quicky", yea right. :mad: I have a spun main and a rod that's now .120 undersize. Great friend. I'm now looking for a crank, align bore the mains, ect. THIS SUCKS!!! I needed an outlet so I'm venting. The block is getting vated and magnifluxed right now so hopefully all I'll have to replace is the crank and pistons. I was planning to just have to hone it for forged pistons and get it back together so the project could get going. Does anyone have an idea who might have a good crank or a forged one that's resonalby priced? I did get two dot rods and good heads but I'm still pissed.:mad:

i have a stock crank from a 4.1 #4291 block,the block standard,and three new billet caps if you re interested.also six stock rods.

I have a stock turbo crank that has never been turned. It was crack checked and polished.

Call me for details if interested.

I'm waiting to find out about the block, should know by monday. One of you will be hearing from me about the crank though.