Welcome Baer Brake Systems!

Hey Gary,

We do not do much with MC sales, and in some cases our stuff will work with the factory MC (vacuum or power master). If another master is required we will usually spec the bore size out so the customer then can pick what they want to use.

We ran into it years ago where there are so many different options it is easier to tell a customer what they need (size wise) and they can pick what they like (ie. Chrome, aluminum, cast iron, polished etc).

Thx!

Collin,

Looks like there is a good chance I can get our rear SS4+ (non park brake) to work with a c-clip eliminator kit (bolt on billet block) it will just take some work and modifying.

If you want to do this call me at the shop and I can explain further.

Thx!

Collin,

Looks like there is a good chance I can get our rear SS4+ (non park brake) to work with a c-clip eliminator kit (bolt on billet block) it will just take some work and modifying.

If you want to do this call me at the shop and I can explain further.

Thx!

Oh I'll tell you right now I'm not looking to do anything for long time, just thought I'd ask so other people can see their options and I'll know what I can do when the time comes.

Thanks

hello peoples: Brakes on a TB is a good thing and an affordable, bolt on, no BS support is where it's at.
Tell me what pads cum with the setup? Also today's cars rotors are throw aways meaning the process of cutting them seems to be gone. What is the price of one of your rotors in this set up and they be cut?
thanks
IBBY

Collin,

No problem! I don,t want to go into to much boring detail, but I think we can make it work if need be. To explain it a little further the c-clip eliminator (bolt on billet type) will normally bolt on the housing after the drum backing plate. Our SS4+ bracket would take place of the drum backing plate, but is thicker (drum backing plate is .125" and our bracket is .300). We should be able to use one of our brackets for a 10/12 bolt 3.150 (it is a hybrid bearing on axle end) and machine face the bracket slightly to get it closer (we could take off .050 or slightly more). Then from there you would have to use shim/spacer to locate the caliper over the rotor.

All in all I think it could be done if needed :) Hope that makes some sense.

Ibby,

The pads we supply are a Hawk street pad (It is HPS 100). All our rotors are cast directional, and are very thick. We normally do not recommend turning a rotor, even if the rotor has grooving we recommend to just put pads on it. Turning a rotor weakens it and takes mass away that is designed to dissipate heat. If a customer wants they can cut the rotors, though not all shops will do them due to the surface modifications. Rotor prices vary depending on system and finishes, usually you are looking around $150 a rotor and all these have a lifetime warranty against warping.

HTH

Thx!

Thought I would post pic of a different finish offered on our calipers. This is a nickel finish with a black logo (normally the logo is red).

Attachments

• Nickel.jpg
    Nickel.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 299
Thought I would post pic of a different finish offered on our calipers. This is a nickel finish with a black logo (normally the logo is red).

WOW!!! NOW those look great!!! whats the additional cost for that???

aaron

Hey Aaron!

Most of the custom finishes are an extra $200 per axle set.

Standard colors are Red, Black and silver.. but we offer all kinds.

Here is a 6 piston (6P caliper) in grabber blue.

Attachments

• Grabber blue.jpg
    Grabber blue.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 289
Here is another color.

This is our T4 caliper in yellow.

Attachments

• Yellow.jpg
    Yellow.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 272
Check out the Arizona copper color... this one is very cool!

Attachments

• 6P Arizona Copper 002.jpg
    6P Arizona Copper 002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 331