-= Website for your Car =-

it's just me gnflyby, :) , just made your car my wall paper , that pic of it next to the garage looks awesome, and i swear too you, that has got to be one of the best looking paint jobs i have ever seen, i got a question, is that the way the homes are in that area and what area is that?( jersy?) i might be interested i'm painting my gn this saturday, if it looks good i mght just take you up on the offer:)

Originally posted by no-nos
it's just me gnflyby, :) , just made your car my wall paper , that pic of it next to the garage looks awesome, and i swear too you, that has got to be one of the best looking paint jobs i have ever seen, i got a question, is that the way the homes are in that area and what area is that?( jersy?) i might be interested i'm painting my gn this saturday, if it looks good i mght just take you up on the offer:)

Hey no-nos, thanks! I use the same picture as my wallpaper too.
That picture was taken a couple of days after I purchased the car, it was love at first sight. And I have to agree with you on the paint, it blew my mind when I saw her for the first time. I'm located in Connecticut, and the houses here varie. I look forward to working with you on your website. Much respect, GNflyby. :)