WE4 -- 10,821 miles -- Philly, PA

rwrows

the good

car is very very nice. mileage seems to be accurate based on what i've seen on the car. a few of my friends question the mileage. The PA title reads 10k miles. i'd love to see the carfax on it. motor and trans are freshly rebuilt (5 miles ago). car rides like a dream and has many many new parts. the weather stipping and interior are mint condition and i believe they are original. the drivetrain work was done by a very reputable turbo buick enthusiast. the paint is a 9 out of 10 with a few imperfections here and there. body is razor straight. power windows. T-tops are in mint condition. weatherstipping under the T tops are mint as well and look brand new. all the glass is original and spotless. original bumper fillers in good shape. the doors open and close perfectly just like a low mile car would. the undercarriage is pristine as well. the car has a GN spoiler which may have been done at the dealer but I'm not sure. All emblems are in place and the car could pass for being only a few years old. the shifter feels brand new as well. shifts perfectly as well as the tranny. she chirps the gears nice with a little boost. I have an 86 stocker with 112k and the difference between the ride of the two cars is very significant.

the bad (not that bad)

car used to have a stage motor in it. i had the car professionally put back to bone stock by a turbo buick enthusiast who knows these car as well as anyone. it appears that the driverside door may have been worked on or replaced at one time. the door is missing the chip guard on the paint. There is not an ounce of rust on the car save the driverside door has some surface rust on the inside bottom lip.

blower motor is not blowing right now. i'll probably fix this very soon.

the rubber on the bumpers was painted over by some fool. these were bumpers I traded the fiberglass bumpers for. still look pretty good though

the decklid got scratched by a garage door (not dented though) scratched and then touched up.

the tires are old but not dry rotted. i may put new ones on it or i may not.

i am looking for a hood insulation pad for it. there is not one on the car because it used to have a fiberglass hood on it and I had a super nice GN hood put on it that matched the paint perfectly.

some of the lug nuts are not original style (i may have some sitting around though)

This is a crappy pic but I will try to get more up. This car is beautiful. If you're looking for an untouched perfect example, this is not the car. But if you're looking for a near mint car with a new drivetrain and very low miles on the body, this is for you. I have sold a number of cars on this board and the buyers have been very happy.

photo (5).jpg

I am asking $15k. I have a ton more into it. If I can't get it I'm going to try to get the car 100% and then have a classic car dealer sell it for me.

Thanks!