Wanted... someone around Akron, OH that is coming to Reynolds....

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
I need someone that is in this area... that is coming to Reynolds.... with enough room for a 109 shortblock..... to contact me ASAP.... I'm trying to buy an engine from a member in the Akron area.... who wants local pickup only..... I'll be at Reynolds.... and I can get it there.....

Help please.

My car is at Church Fabrication in Hartville Ohio outside Akron. If he wants to drop the shortblock off there by the time I pick up my car I will bring it down. Planning to pick up my GN next wed. and leaving Thurs for Reynolds. Let me know.

My car is at Church Fabrication in Hartville Ohio outside Akron. If he wants to drop the shortblock off there by the time I pick up my car I will bring it down. Planning to pick up my GN next wed. and leaving Thurs for Reynolds. Let me know.

Not looking good for me to get it.... technically I was first in line for the motor... it looks like someone else is getting first dibbs..... I'll let you know..... he did say it was a longblock... with heads if that makes any difference....

Much thanks for offering.... I'll keep you posted....