Wallingford Cruise tomorrow night

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
Can anyone give directions to the Wal-Mart where the cruise is?

salvage, you there? :D

Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve, you want the Merritt turnpike RTE 15, Wallingford exit. Same one as the Yankee Silversmith restaurant. I will try and find the exit number.

From the North side you want to take a right towards Meriden and it is about a half a mile up on the right before the big hill. Right lane off the exit and right turn lane into the driveway.

Damm gotta clean up the GN to get into the show or just park salvageV6 out in the Walmart lot cheap seats, again. :D

Cool, thanks salvage. :)
I may be going to LVD for a coupla hours tomorrow morning, but I should be back by 2:00-3:00 to clean the GN and get my a$$ to the cruise.
What exit do I take off 91S? Is it 13? I was just down that way on Thursday, we got a tour of Ulbrich Wire, and Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals. You probably know where that is since you're familiar with the area.

Steve

I think I might go too..............looks like perfect weather.

And I don't have to work tonite (3rd shift) :D

Should be the exit for the Wilbur Cross parkway from 91 south.

Right in meriden. Only one or two exits past where you get on the Wilbur cross. Right hand exit onto the wilbur cross and right hand exit for Rte. 5.

Ulbrich steel is about 5 miles south on rte.5 also from the cruise. Too far south on 91 however.

Not sure about the GN, got a battery and broke the tie down plastic crap strap. I hate that car LOL.

Filthy dirty from the rains and sitting outside. Needs a serious cleaning and wax.

Prolly just take the good car salvageV6. :D

salvage,
Sorry I couldn't make it to the cruise, but I felt like crap when we got back from LVD. :( I sent ya an e-mail.
Steve

Is Chubby's still in business? :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss my Wallingford days!

As far as I know I was the only Turbo Regal there!! Where was everyone?

Chubby's has been wiped off the face of the earth and has been replaced with a Home Depot and a Chilis restaurant. You wouldn't even recognize the area!

Dude I wanted to go so bad, but I felt like a$$ when I got back from LVD....how ironic....I run my best time of my life and felt like crap. :(

Next time it's held I'll be there fer sure.

Steve

Ahem, my good car was out in the parking lot with the Walmart shoppers. ;)

Just wasn't quite clean enough to bring inside. :)

The new BFH parts look good on this car. Thanks Mark.

Next time the car will be going in. There were a few bondo specials and somewhat ratty race cars in there this week. Nice to look at but not a clean GN. :D

Hopefully see you next time Steve!

LVD better stay open too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!